- All pitches are now fully serviced with EHU, individual drinking water and grey water disposal point
- no visitors to the CL.
AT A GLANCE:
- Open all year
- Fully serviced hard standing pitches
- Free WiFi
- Grass pitch available
- Pitch fee 20 per night
(single night £22)
- On-line availability and booking 24/7
- 16 amp electric hook-up
- You will need to use your own toilet and shower facilities. .
Read full information and details here
Gate Farm Certificated Location is a secure tranquil rural site where Caravan and Motorhome Club members are welcome all year round and whatever their outfit - caravan, motorhome*, camper or trailer tent.
Please like our Facebook page to receive the latest news and updates from Gate Farm
Enjoyed staying at Gate Farm?
Please leave us a members' review on the CAMC website
(log in required, click "read more reviews", then "review and rate this site").
It is on a mixed farm worked by the present family for more than 50 years. Alongside a tributary of the River Blythe SSSI, it is a haven for wildlife, including 10-acres of wildflower meadows.
In the centre of the farm away from the road, the caravan site has exceptional views across the valley and surrounding farmland and offers fully serviced hard standing and grass pitches and electric hook-up (subject to fair use). There is a free WiFi internet connection and Freeview and 4G mobile reception are both good. As it is close to Birmingham Airport planes pass intermittently, but at other times the site is peaceful.
Dogs are welcome, but, because there are farm animals here, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. The adjacent Heart of England Way footpath provides a pleasant dog walk, but please clean up after your pet and dispose only in the bin provided. See Footpaths and Dog Walks Map (PDF).
Despite being surrounded by nature, Gate Farm is surprisingly close to the many attractions which bring visitors to the Midlands:
- 15 minutes drive to the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham Airport and Kenilworth,
- 20 minutes to Warwick, Coventry and Solihull,
- 30 minutes to the centre of Birmingham and Stratford-upon-Avon.
NEC visitors may find it convenient to use the train service from Berkswell with free parking for events where there is a car park charge, and to reach Birmingham and Coventry. Dorridge Station (4 miles, parking charge) also serves Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon. The local bus services have recently changed - see more details.
Local shops are within 3 miles and excellent pubs within easy reach - the nearest a relaxed stroll along secluded lanes. For eating out there are scores of establishments within a 6 mile radius (view on map). Both Knowle and Kenilworth are especially noteworthy for the number and variety of restaurants.
- Check availability and book now
- Visitor Information
- Download map and directions showing recommended routes for towing and motorhomes (A4 PDF)
- Recommended routes to and from NEC avoiding M42 and A45 (PDF)
- Footpaths and Dog Walks Map (PDF)
- Local Cycle Routes (PDF)
- CAMC members offers in this area
* maximum length for Motorhomes is 8.5m.